Friday, May 13, 2011

SneakerHeads...

Listen up People of the world, today we will be touching on the trend that never sleeps, or the fad that never really bites the dust. SNEAKERS! Sure everyone tries to be ahead of the trend by wearing the latest "Dunks" or "Jordans". In actuality, you and 900 other people are wearing the same shoe. You don't have to be different, but a little variety on your feet wont hurt right? Right! I myself, am not a big fan of sneakers anymore, but I do appreciate a cool pair when I see one. Here are some awesome examples of the dope space shoe that you should have on your feet:

"Kris Van Assche" Hi-top Black Leather:

These are super comfortable, and universal as hell. You could honestly wear them with any outfit you wanted.

"Maison Martin Margiela" Low top white sneakers:

Same goes for these bad boys, you can virtually wear them with anything you please. The gum to white ratio makes these stand out, and super stylish for any casual outing.

"Common Projects" Low top Blue Sneakers:

Got to have some color! It's spring. You can't be grey scale everyday. Perfect shoes for Central Park! The blue would go really well with a khaki color short, or pant. I will be taking pictures of some good summer outfits you guys can work with.

All in all, you should feel good about the way you look, and what type of sneaker you decide to go with. It doesn't have to be a gum sole, just something that puts you outside the box, and gets people looking at your shoes. Tomorrow I will jump in a little more about those shoes that make you stand out in a crowd. Nice pair of any of these puppies would run about 200-400. Not bad seeing repair on gum sole, and rubber soles are super easy.

Places to go try on a few pairs of the ones you are interested in:
Barneys New York, Saks, Opening Ceremony, Oak NYC. Til' tomorrow PEACE! -Shadow

21 comments:

RageCompeX said...

I like the 2th

carles said...

nice post man ;D

edan96 said...

I agree with Rage the second is nice

BanterDaily said...

I agree too, 2nd is sweet

NINE TAILS said...

BLUE SHOES are actually kinda legit haha. Id be will to buy them. Good post man! Following!

wellpickedbooger said...

Any suggestions for female sneakers? I love the comfort of Keds & K-Swiss, but they're kind of... basic.

daniel said...

I think they all look like poo

ShadowPunk said...

Oh come on Daneil!

Yea I will touch up on the Women's stuff next week. I'll let you know. There is a lot of good girl shoes.

CPH said...

Nice kicks, bro!

BTW thanks for the twitter shoutout!

PaulBlark said...

I like those blues. I never got into high tops like the hipsters did. But I do have about 30 pairs of vans

Pony said...

I need new shoes now lol.

ryelz_1 said...

sweet blog man, fresh shoes

Freddy S. said...

Clever blog. Good job.

pho said...

i like the 3rd the most, very interesting blog

King Elysium said...

Cool lookin shoes

João Rodrigues said...

They look good!

Von Brownian said...

BLUE! They're just bada**.

SkipHopz said...

nice I never owned gum sole sneakers like that before. I perfer basketball shoes, even though I dont play.

Things on my wishlist said...

The Maison Martin Margiela low tops look really cool, I could see wearing something like that. Good selection

R. Mot said...

Those blue low-tops are sweet!

SeanExact said...

stylin mannn!!!!