Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hygiene needs brah!

Hello everyone, today we will be covering the issues of hygienic do's. I am sure you all know how to take a shower, shave, and clean ya ass. I think we should get a little more detailed oriented, shall we? It is good to get in a everyday routine to maintain close shaves, and all the other stuff that goes along with skincare. It's not gay to moisturize, it's not gay to use unisex body wash, face cream etc. Being healthy and keeping that acne off your face is super important. I mean honestly, if you came in with your neckbeards and crater faces, and your generally up-keep is absolutely horrid, I wouldn't hire you on any given day. Let's get started with a few creams that will keep your skin firm, clean, and soft all the time:

"Aesop Facial Paste"

This exfoliant paste helps remove impurities and refreshes the skin. It is comprised of ground quartz, to really get the grim, and oil off your skin, so pimples do not begin to form.

"Aesop Neroli Post Shave Lotion"

Imagine having the smell of Tom Ford Neroli on your face, but RIGHT before you goto sleep? The description on the tube says "Sex Me Now". I don't if there needs to be anymore proof.

"Malin+Goetz Eucalyptus Shower Gel"

It's time to get up and you don't have time for coffee or anything before getting to the worksite, but you need to wake the hell up. Eucalyptus has always worked for me in those I just want to lay here mornings. It is extremely nose tingling and filled with enough smelling salt to wake you right up! It also leaves your skin super smooth.

"Malin+Goetz Vitamin E Shaving Cream"

Smooth shaving cream that keeps that skin smooth, and away from razor bumps. Also keeps the razor from clogging, and keeps the skin from drying.

"Kiehl's All Sport Shampoo"

Alright, let's keep the last entry a MAN'S shampoo. This all sport shampoo keeps your hair nice, soft, and conditioned all day. Grease look isn't cool anymore. Pony-boy played out that trend long ago.


So take this information with a grain of salt, do a little research on your own... These products can you run you from 15-60 dollars, depending on how much you want to spend. If these posts feel like they are too expensive for your taste, I will comprise a nice thrifty list you can use as a refernce. On the contrary, you can really find a nice lotion, skin treatment, and other skin accessories online. You just really have to search. Please don't be that guy that can't take of his skin and hair, girls don't want to be around you, and jobs don't want to hire you. Well that is it for tonight, Til' tomorrow! -Shadow

28 comments:

Ben said...

I have acne that's easily controlled but I have to pay too much attention, thanks for the product recommendations.

GhostDude said...

Nothing wrong with a guy looking good.
Im sure my girlfriend enjoys showing me off to her friends. I gotta be at my best. Haha
Thanks for the tips.

David Newsom said...

Thanks for the tips.

Stock Investing and Trading said...

thanks for sharing these products ;p i'll try some of these out later

I have followed your blog..Could you follow mine too please?

Sky Stock Analysis

The Biscuit Eater said...

very interesting. Glad i don't need these products!

ShadowPunk said...

Hey Biscuit,

Yea I see what you're saying, but those everyday supplies such as after shave, lotion, shampoo, and body wash are very important for everyday use. It is good to spend a little time and research a way to have you looking sharp day in and day out. Even though you might not need the acne treatment or facial cleansers.

Maruko said...

"Grease look isn't cool anymore". Lol about time someone actually mentioned that. As men, we do need to care at least a bit our personal hygiene. At least if we want to have a chance of attracting any potential mates.

ryelz_1 said...

Gotta look sharp for the ladies right? Great blog man

A Thousand Uses said...

A good upkeep is definitely a huge turn on!

aerial said...

This isn't gay at all! Thanks for the research and info!!

CPH said...

Don't do much with cremes or anything. I've always had great skin regardless, but I will toss on a splash of Polo Blue every now and again.

Watchtower Corp. said...

Im loving the neat layout of your blog
very helpful info also

The Suit said...

Good stuff. You were right. We do have the same interests.

wellpickedbooger said...

I use a similar product to the first one, an apricot microderm facial scrub by Saint Ives. I don't think my delicate female face can handle the sheer scrubbing strength of quartz.

The eucalyptus spray sounds like an awesome product! I usually just nap on the bus on the way to class. lol

Volpes said...

Im a metrosexual.. i need this :D

followed :D

neo.enviro said...

Man-tastic. I know a plantation of Eucalyptus, I'll have to tell them about the spray

Namaste said...

Fantastic posts. Loved your blog! Keep up the good work :)

Flodström said...

I've never understood the point with this post-shaving stuff. Sometimes I shave without foam just because I want to feel hardcore :D However, I don't do that too often as it's not too kind to my skin

James said...

Excellent information!

Shooter said...

Good stuff. Thanks for the tips ;]

manufacturer said...

If you use all of this you should see Christian Bale in The American Psycho.. he takes care of his skin, but also kills people :D

Travis McHenry said...

Thanks for being on point with these shampoos

http://www.buttonedandsewn.com/

edan96 said...

Thanks for these good Items.

thoff74 said...

Ladies love a clean guy.

Garret said...

most of these aren't widely available though...

Lucky13 said...

Nice tips, will star using skin care products more often, esp. the aftershave cream.

Freddy S. said...

My wife thanks you.

m.m. said...

I try keeping my products to a minimum! Just simple soap free cleanser and some topical cremes from my dermotologist