Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Feel like I'm walking on clouds.

Ok guys, I am going to be staying on the subject of comfortable shoes, but today I will incorporate a different type of shoe...The even more expensive side, but even made better than the ones before. Everyone knows you MUST have a nice pair of shoes to go out to social events, and other important gala's and events. You do not want to be the one hung out to dry when the rest of the individuals in your party have nice shoes, and you are nowhere to be seen. Also, another little piece of advice for the gentlemen that like to go out, and have a good time...The biggest dealbreaker for a women is your shoes! How stupid that sounds, its extremely true. If you have a nice little suit outfit, or a business casual look, you will want to be wearing those "F Me" shoes. They exist, oh yes they do. The shoes I have down below, are very intricate by design and fabric. If any girl were to see you wearing these, especially in NYC, you could virtually have the biggest confidence boost of your life. Fact!

These are Laser Cut Lanvin's. One of the most prestigious designer to ever walk this earth.




These are definitely on the pricey side. Never fear, just like the other posts, this would be an investment further than the 3 year marker I entailed earlier. 800.00 is a small price to pay to looking the way you want.

12 comments:

Derrick O said...

well i want that to

Gzorzy said...

my boots are heavy :/

Crazy said...

cool xD

Von Brownian said...

Stylish as hell, man, but that price tag's heavy to match.

Ian Begley said...

Wow these look comfortable!

edan96 said...

I wish I can afford to buy thos they look very nice

Gabriel Monroe said...

those shoes... i must have them. They are.. amazing

PaulBlark said...

Im all for comfort and style but 800 is a lil outta my price range. Thats I good lookin shoes those!

xPwNxstar76x said...

Damn those are some legit kicks...

Samuel Jackson said...

Very stylish :)

bruno said...

Worth buying

wellpickedbooger said...

New follower! Haha, I've never heard of 'F--- me' shoes for men! And now that I have, I'm jealous your version doesn't come with six inch stiletto heels! What a double standard...