Monday, May 16, 2011

De belles fleurs de la terre.

Good afternoon world, I will be switching it up this week a little bit, and post a few women pieces. Don't worry guys, I didn't forget about you, I'll comprise a little advice for your everyday social, and professional skills.

Some really neat shoes I feel are perfect for NYC summer:

"Jil Sander Floral Flats"


To be honest, I don't usually like print shoe, and floral designs, but these are some really nice everyday ballet flats. Some good outift suggestions, keeping the top half nice and simple, because your shoes will draw the attention you deserve! Simple is more, and that's what makes you stand out.

"Acne Wedge Boots"


These are real deal when it comes to wedge boots. I am very picky when I'm styling girls, and when I see them on the street. Girls that wear bad shoes are sometimes a dealbreaker. Really just depends on the instance. A good women's boot goes a long way.


Alright Gentlemen, keep your socks on, I have some shit to post for you as well.

We are going get on the subject of how to prepare yourself for that interview.

-Getting to know the company you are applying for, is super important. You want to look like you know what you're talking about, when it comes to the brand, or company you want to be employed by.

-We will get in-depth about suits a little later on in the week, but for now lets keep it about accessories. You need a nice pen. Mont Blanc, and a few other German pen designers.

You also have to have a nice stiff leather bag, or nice leather folder. You want to keep all of your information in 1 place, but you don't want to look like you are just handing out resumes to each, and every boutique, office, or company on the street. It really is super sloppy. On to the bags...
Best leather bag.
"Valextra Leather Bag"

This bag is truly amazing. This bag will last you at least 10 years. It is stiff, easy to clean, and Valextra will repair is scuffs, marks, and scratches on the bag for free for LIFE. The reason they can do that is becuase of the lofty price tag. This will run you about 3000.
"THAT'S SUPER EXPENSIVE BRO"
I was prepared for this... So here is way much cheaper bag, but still gets the job done, it makes you look super professional, and about your business.
"A.P.C's Full Grain Leather Messenger"

This bag is super sleek, and stylish. The company you are interviewing will see you are well maintained. It is simple, but extremely noticeable. The leather isn't super stiff like the above bag, but it will keep your possessions nice, and in place. This bag will run you about 375. It is an AMAZING deal, due to the high quality leather, and the easiness of wearing it.
I wanted to show you a leather folder that will certainly win you some points on that first impression.
"Valextra Large Notepad"

Super stylish, and worth every penny. This case comes with a 200 pen, and a writing pad. Runs you about 400 or so. You can keep all of your important documents, and resume hidden in a secret compartment on one side.
-Just stay well groomed, and very attentive. You don't want to look like a slackoff know what I'm saying?



Phew, that was a lot of writing. Til' Tommorw -Shadow

30 comments:

CPH said...

Very tasteful!

NeuralNet said...

I really like that pen!

daniel said...

I like the "acne wedge boats"

Justin said...

not really into women's accessories but the pen is kinda cool

Fortune said...

Love the flats, especially in time for summer.

Kipp De'Lorean said...

Wow! The Valextra bag truly is something. But is it worth the 3000$? If so, I better start saving...

PaulBlark said...

Ok that notepad pad has pro all over it

ShadowPunk said...

@Justin

The shoes are the only women pieces. Those are guy bags and notepads. It isn't a bad thing to spend a little extra for quality goods you guys. If you want any other suggestions, just email me. I can send you a thrifty list of bags and such.

Da2Shae said...

Some tasteful stuff right there!

Jesse Crows said...

great taste buddy

Zerox8610 said...

I can dig it.

CCCombobreaker said...

Thank you now my gf wants that haha.

Crazy said...

Nice, sad to say I think I would only get use out of the wordpad XD

Cartoon Universe said...

These must come with a hefty price tag...

KuntaJay said...

I honestly love that note pad.

CollinBeloin said...

Im diggin the black bag, not the shoes not into that style

wellpickedbooger said...

Thanks for featuring womens' shoes! I love ballet flats, they're so easy to wear with most everything - only con is I'm short (5"5), & they don't have decent arch support, so they suck for actually walking around in.

m.m. said...

These are all really great finds!

For interviews, I preferred to use a black leatherbound folio with my school's crest on the front.

JayPower said...

Some nice accessories there! ;D

Garret said...

I'd seriously would only walk around with stuff like that when I am heading for a job interview. :p

Maruko said...

Wow you sure know a thing or two when it comes to the right accessories. Though I will admit most are above my price range at the moment.

A Thousand Uses said...

Very pretty!

Blogging Skater said...

those shoes are pretty stylish

Shooter said...

these shoes can be good gift

Raizoo said...

Nice shoes :p

brn said...

do want the black bag!!

tforce said...

i love the Jil Sander Floral Flats.

i am a guy :D but i love watching girls shoes. its the first thing i look at.. second is the ass :D

randomer said...

That Valextra bag looks like a true investment, I want one now.

Chris Volta said...

oh you fancy huh

Dixie said...

haha you have a thing for stylish wear then