Saturday, May 14, 2011

Combo's...

Hmm, I guess when Blogspot went down, they took my boot post with it. Ha! Well, if you guys have any questions regarding boots or styles of boots, let me know through Twitter or email, I would love to answer everyones questions. So Today, we will be talking about accessories, cologne, and different things you can experiment with!

It's Spring, almost summer. You want something to go with that dope outfit you are wearing right? Ok, well I got just the combinations of smells that will get girls following you home. (I know this cause it happened the other night walking from the train.) Haha, well here are a couple combo's I created on my own:

"Chanel Blue" and "Commes Des Garcons Wonderwood"

+

Let me be the first to tell that you this smell combo will literally drive girls crazy. Women that say they like natural smell are clueless, cause they don't know what a good cologne when they smell it. That's why I'm here! I honestly haven't heard many people doing two types of cologne at once. It's usually Axe crappy spray, and speed stick. If you want a sophisticated girl, this is what two colognes you should wear at the same time!

"Tom Ford's Neroli Porofino" and "Costume National Intense"


+


Now this.........is the summer cologne combo. People don't think to put 2 types of colognes on at once. These two highly sought after miracles in a bottle will have you smelling like a million dollars. A bum could wear this and get laid. I found it easiest to try new cologne combo's by going to your local mall, and getting a few samples from every vendor. No one expects you to wear two types, that's why you will be ahead of the curve.

The top two bottles will run you about 85.00 for both.
The bottom two are pricey ones...Costume National will run you about 120.00, and Tom Ford a small bottle will be about 165.00. They last ALL day, and smell wonderful throughout the night. Even if you want to get a sample of both the Tom Ford and The Costume at your local nice mall, you could probably test drive it prior to purchase.

K guys, You can find any of these brands at the usual: Barneys, Chanel, Opening Ceremony, etc.
Tomorrow I will be touching up on accessories. Then starting next Monday, I will post a few girl pieces that I feel women should find interesting, and a few tips for the guys on landing the job, and getting any girl you want. Til' tomorrow! -Shadow

16 comments:

João Rodrigues said...

I'm gonna buy me one of this sometime!

RageCompeX said...

Tom Ford's Neroli Porofino smells good

waa97 said...

I am really thinking about dropping 85 each for a couple of these, I never wear cologne or anything even though I know it smells good. Need some of this stuff for them summer parties ;) thanks.

LifeHacks said...

Drakkar cannot be beat! it's the best!

bruno said...

Never heard of people doing two types of cologne at once before...

CPH said...

I like to take a whiff.

brn said...

thank for the tips, man. they'll be helpful! thanks. ;)

Lundra said...

Nice smells. ;)

Ryan said...

By some incredible coincidence, I have actually used Neroli Porofino and Costume National together before. Although it wasn't CN Intense, it was Sheer. Still, it was great.

Justin said...

wow i didn't know those were so expensive!

daniel said...

Yeah blogger went offline and pissed a lot of people off lol.

fit4life said...

i stick with tommy bahama

CollinBeloin said...

The bleu de chanel is amazing, smells beyond great

Things on my wishlist said...

Burberry Brit is the cologne I have been using for quite some time, and the compliments I've received from it are endless. Definitely might want to check it out next time

manufacturer said...

never heard that you should mix colognes.. sounds strange you know.. and also.. girls know nothing about what they're interested in in man, so no one should listen to their advices like you said

wellpickedbooger said...

I like cologne, but only in moderation. People shouldn't smell you as soon as you walk into a room, only if they're within arm-length of you.