Friday, May 27, 2011

Been busy!

Started a new job! I've been trying to put together the rest of the suit explanation, but this job is wearing me the hell out! So I am just going to post a little something in the meantime, I should be able to post something tomorrow night regarding the suits.

"3.1 Phillip Lim Contrast Button Down"




I am tired, but I think this looks good. It doubles as a cool summer shirt, and you could wear it under a suit.

Tell me what you think? Til' tomorrow -Shadow

P.S. Head on over to www.Ssense.com They are having 30% off everything on the site!

Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with everyones blogs! I will soon. I saw a few interesting pictures I need to catch up on.

26 comments:

Geoffrey said...

looks really smart. Smart without being over the top formal though

jamiesaur said...

What do you do at your new job?

ShadowPunk said...

I am the manager at a boutique in in West Village. it's a pretty big deal seeing as I came from outside the componay. pay is good, but a lot of tourists.

brn said...

i would totally wear that!! i really like it.
oh, and congrats no the new job btw :)

Skaerf said...

Congrats on the job, but this button up is like Princes conception of a varsity jacket lol... West Village? fuck that, LES bro

cheshire said...

Congrats with the new job bro :>

SeomanReborn said...

Very nice!

Blogging Skater said...

the outfit is nice but the model is creepy

Crooked Letter said...

i could totally wear that! :)

Skinny Guy said...

I don't really like the look of that shirt. Doesn't fit my style.

Speedy Ed said...

hmmm not sure if i like this outfit that much, but thats just me :P

Pete said...

It's kinda weird lookin' to me... maybe I just don't like two-tone?

fpotd said...

Interesting post. Keep em coming.

JkF50 said...

Not my usual style to be honest, but he looks smart.

James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James said...

Good stuff!

Zertuzzi said...

I think you are better than most mmmm

chrischaos said...

nice summer shirt man
Droid X Photos

Sean said...

Good luck with your new job!

Major.Mack said...

not really my style. not feeling it

AACoaster said...

Doesnt look so good imo :/

el jeffe said...

nice shirt

Turtleftw said...

Not a bad idea. I've got a summer weight suit and a winter weight. This wouldn't be bad under the summer weight suit when it's really hot, but what if you want to go around without your jacket?

Benji Radman said...

I dig it :) Would totally wear that :) Good luck with the new job.

Admin said...

Just get back to posting regularly eventually.

Alnair said...

I'd buy that. It looks so awesome. Congratulations man.